Monday 13 July 2015

Three Random Thoughts Vol. 16

Hi Everyone!

Wow! Some rain! experts say Delhi received nearly one-fourth of its annual rain in the last 4-5 days. The temperature has come down and we've had some coolest July days in the last 40 years or so!! I've enjoyed the rains thoroughly, from trying to get to work in the rain, to dancing in the rain with my little girls. Or just sitting in my balcony while it rains and enjoying a cup of tea! Really, Delhi does look beautiful in the monsoon.

To look at this week's questions.....



Q1. Which book bored you to death?

There have been a few. However, the most recently read, boring to tears, was Javier Moro's The Red Sari. It is an unofficial and well, unauthorised biography of Sonia Gandhi. While reading this intensely boring book, I could almost see a glassy eyed Moro, his tongue lolling out, in a sickly worshipful pose, panting at the feet of the protagonist of his book.........



Q2. What is your biggest pet peeve? 

My pet peeve is folks being completely self absorbed and not having even the tiniest bit of consideration for others. Politeness doesn't cost a thing! Life would be so much pleasanter if people would just think a little beyond their noses and try not to cause inconvenience to others.



Q.3 Do you have a pet?


No. I always wanted one when I was a kid. A pet is like a baby who needs a lot of care and long term commitment. At this point in my life I have two little ones and a husband who thinks he's a kid. So I could say that I have three pets in my life ;)



I tag you to answer the following questions:

Q1. Which book bored you to death?
Q2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Q3. Do you have a pet?  

You do not have to answer all the questions. Answer as many as you like. Looking forward to reading your responses....

No comments:

Post a Comment