Thursday 30 July 2015

Day #5 of 7Days 7Eyes Challenge with Sugar Eye Told You So! Waterproof Eyeliner

Hello Everyone!

How had your week shaped up so far? My week has been quite happenning,  with work and the fun that I've been having with the 7Days 7Eyes Challenge I've set myself. 

I'm going a bit retro today and have created a 60's Bollywood eye.....








This is a super easy look to create. Most of you know a bold cat-eye can really make your eyes look larger and that wa the secret of the doe-eyed beauties that graced the cine screens of the 60's in Bollywood (Hindi Film Industry in India).

Begin by applying a pale shimmer on your top eyelid. I have used Avon Simply Pretty Marbelized Eye Shadow Stick in Emerald Icon Boldline your upper lash with  Sugar Eye Told You So! Waterproof Eyeliner in Black and boldly flick the outer edge of the top lash. Tightline the lower lash. You are done!

Share your eyeliner ideas too in the comments section below.....

Think and Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment