Sunday 16 November 2014

My October 2014 Fabbag

Well, late again! But I say 'better late than never'.

Hi Everyone,

Time for a quick look at the October 2014 Edition of FabBag.

The October Bag is an attractive sparkly blue. I love these bags, they are great for organising my beauty products, for travelling. I have even used these to pack birthday gifts for friends!

So lets see what my Fabbag has this time round......






SeaSoul HD Finish CC Cream
Price: INR 650/- for 30 gms
Full Size: 30gms   
Sample Size in the Bag: Full Size


The Nature's Co. Corn Exfoliating Face Pack
Price: INR 1,795/-
Full Size: 200ml
Sample size in the Bag: 35 ml


Just Herbs 6 Step Organic Skin Care Kit 1 (For Oily/Combination Skin)
Price: INR 1,975/-
Full Size: 100ml/gm (each constituent product)
Sample Size in the Bag: 35ml/gm (each constituent product)

I also received a Bonus product, a pair of two week contact lenses from AcuVue Contact Lenses. I've already used it so I couldn't include its photo. 

This time the theme of the bag is 'Organic'. All the brands represented in the October 2014 Fabbag are organic and free of parabens and sulfates. 

I was most excited about the SeaSoul CC Cream. I am trying this product out at the moment and a review will follow soon.

FABBAG is a subscription service, starting at INR 399/- a month where they curate and send 3-4 samples of various Indian and international brands. It is usually a mix of luxury as well as drugstore products.
To book your bag, you can visit their website  Here

No comments:

Post a Comment