Tuesday 4 November 2014

Product Review: Palladio BeChic Lip Gloss

Hi Everyone!

How have you all been? I've been enjoying the turn in the weather. Nip in the morning air, warm afternoons.... No more sweaty, sticky feeling,my favourite time of the year.

So, today I'll be reviewing the Palladio BeChic Lip Gloss in Chestnut

Product Price: INR 550/- for 7ml

I got this product in my August Fabbag


Product Claim:


True to color and extremely moisturizing, these unique glosses are a must-have for makeup aficionados. Enriched with five beneficial herbs (Ginseng, Green Tea, Gingko Biloba, Chamomile and Aloe Vera) and fortified with anti-oxidant Vitamins A, C, D and E, this wide variety of high-fashion colors will keep lips slick, not greasy
How to use:Use alone, or on top of your favorite Palladio lipstick for a longer-lasting application!

Available in these shades:
Berry Kiss
Blush
Chestnut
Crazy Coral
Flame
Peachy 
Roseberry

 






My Take on the Product:

Of all the glosses that I have tried recently, I've quite liked this one. It comes in a transparent plastic tube with a black cap. It has a doe-foot applicator. The packaging is sturdy and leak-proof and can be easily carried along in your purse.

The Chestnut colour is a peachy-nude and can be worn alone or over a lipstick.  The formula glides over the lips well and gives sheer coverage with a hint of colour. The pigment lasts for about 3-4 hrs., but the product is really moisturising! It does not settle in the creases and neither does it feather, so that's a plus.

The product is light-weight and non-sticky and extremely comfortable to wear. I find myself reaching out for this gloss quite often.







Pros:
  1. Transparent plastic tube lets you see the colour and easy to carry around.
  2. Doe-foot applicator helps apply the product smoothly.
  3. Very moisturising.
  4. Non sticky
  5. Light-weight
  6. Does not feather
  7. Does not settle in creases.
Cons:
  1. Pigment is not longlasting.
  2. Transfers while eating or drinking.
 Overall Score: 4/5.
There are longer lasting products available for lesser, for example L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse is available for INR 499/-

Will I buy this product? Maybe in another colour. I do like this gloss!

To buy this product click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment