Monday 24 November 2014

Three Random Things: Vol. 1

Hi Everyone!

For the last couple of days I have been toying with the idea of a weekly series. I wondered what the theme should be..... make-up favourites, beauty care tips, favourite books, or TV series....... I was not quite getting a clear picture.

So, I thought, why not get you all to think about any three random things you've been doing.

I am going to start with asking about Three Things. Then I'm going to give you my answers to those questions. I will then tag you to answer these questions too.



1. What are you reading right now?
     
   I've nearly finished reading 'A Wrinkle in Time' by Madeleine L'Engle Its a beautiful little story meant for pre-teens. A story of courage and humility, it was really refreshing for me after reading some really heavy and dry tomes of late.

2. Did you see a movie on TV yesterday?

   Yes. I watched the Island. Though a familiar storyline reminiscent of Robin Cook plots, it was quite engaging.

3. Are you multitasking right now?

You bet! I'm typing away at this blog post, feeding my kids dinner and watching TV!! Happens to me all the time!!






I tag you to answer these questions. You need not answer all of them, even one or two would be nice. I'd love to know what you all are up to!!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment