Sunday 12 October 2014

Product Review and Photos: Sattvik Organics Mint Magic Antiseptic Cleanser

Hi All!

I'm always on the lookout for face cleansers. I do not like to use a facewash more than once a day. So, I was quite excited to try out the Sattvik Organics Mint Magic Antiseptic Cleanser when I received it as part of a prize  hamper from HealthKart.com.

Company Claims:
An antiseptic face cleanser that offers thorough cleansing by removing pollutants without depleting the natural moisture content. Added aroma oils soothe & relax stressed nerves. It takes off excess oil, gives your skin a natural glow & leaves it feeling fresh and soft. It is also an excellent make up remover.
  • Reduces pore appearance & removes impurities
  • Deep cleanses & rejuvenates for a smooth radiant skin
  • Maintains ideal moisture balance
  • Refreshes skin cells
  • Keeps skin soft & supple
 Product Price: INR 179/- for 40 gms of product


My Take on the Product:

The product comes in a mint green gel formula that comes in a sturdy plastic jar. The cap fits over tightly so there is no risk of spillage when travelling.The formula glides over the skin and causes a light tingling sensation on the skin due to its mint content. It spreads easily over the skin and can be wiped off with a damp cotton ball. You may even wash it off with water.

It does not dry the skin. This cleanser has become a regular part of my night routine. It does clean up my face but it does not work effectively on waterproof makeup. So I use it on days when I have been home in the evening, so there is no makeup to worry about.

I quite like the product though I'm not sure it reduced the appearance of my pores ;). I would recommend the product to those with combination skin.

Pros:
  1. Good sturdy packaging.
  2. Contains no chemicals
  3. Refreshing fragrance
  4. Does not dry out skin
  5. Cleanses well.
Cons: 
  1. Does not work well on waterproof makeup.
Product Rating: 4.5/5

 








Have you tried the  Sattvik Organics Mint Magic Antiseptic Cleanser? Which cleanser are you using currently? Share your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment