Saturday 4 October 2014

LOTD: Navami Morning and Evening Looks

Hi All!

Durga Puja 2014 is nearly over. Both exhilarating and exhausting! So I'll be doing both, the morning and evening looks in the same post.

For the morning, I chose to wear a light silk sari with gold accents. For the makeup I decided to do a muted green smokey eye and a neutral lip. For this I chose the Cameleon Eyeshadow palette for the eyes and used Maybelline New York Lip Polish's Glam 13.












For the Evening I decided a go a bit dramatic with a black sari with copper embellishments. For the makeup, I chose a dark brown smokey eye and purple lips. For the eyes I chose the Oriflame Eyeshadow palette in Nude and Gray and for the lips Oriflame Beauty Lipstick in Perpetually Purple and applied Estee Lauder Pure Color High gloss in #6 Coral Chic.











Let me know your thoughts about these looks. Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment