Thursday 2 October 2014

LOTD: Saptami: Morning

Hey All!

As Saptami draws to a close, let me quickly share with you my morning look.

Its still very warm in Delhi, so I decided to go light and casual, so I ditched the Sari and went for a short kurti teamed with a pair of palazzo pants. I kept the makeup light with only a haze of blue around my eyes.







 Products Used for Makeup:

  1.  Bodyography Foundation Primer Clear
  2. Lakme CC Cream
  3. Faces Canada Concealer stick in medium
  4. Maybelline New York Clear and Glow Compact in Nude Beige
  5. MUA Bronzer Mosaic in Sunkissed (02)
  6. Maybelline New York Blush in Pink
  7. Cameleon Eyeshadow Palette
  8. Avon Glimmerstick in Midnight Blu
  9. Elle 18 Liquid Eyeliner in Blackout
  10. Davis Lip Pencil in Pink
  11. Be Chic in Chestnut
  12. Maybelline New York Hyper Curl Volum Mascara


So what do you think of this look? Write your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment