Wednesday 1 October 2014

LOTD: Blue, Green, Bronze and Purple

Hi Everyone!
Well Pujas have officially started with Shashthi evening. Today I'm sharing with you my Ananda Mela look. I usually do not use blue and green eyeshadow, but I thought that I could be adventurous today, if not during Pujo, then when!


Products used for this look:
  1. Bodyography Foundation Primer Clear
  2. Maybelline New York Dream Matta Mousse in Pure Beige Medium 2
  3. Faces Vanishing act Concealer Stick in Medium (Buy Here)
  4. Maybelline New York Clear Glow All in One Compact Powder
  5. MUA Bronzer Wheel in Sunkissed (02)
  6. Beauty UK Blush and Brush in Rustic Peach (Buy Here)
  7. Cameleon Eyeshadow Palette
  8. Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer in Blue
  9. Maybelline New York Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara
  10. Elle 18 Blackout Eyeliner
  11. Maybelline Lip Liner in Purple
  12. Oriflame Beauty Wonder Colour Lipstick in Perpetually Purple.
  13. Estee Lauder Pure Color High Gloss in 06 Coral Chic

Cameleon Eye Shadow Palette





So what do you think? Let me know through your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment