Thursday 2 June 2016

Whats in My FabBag? June 2016 Edition

Hello Everyone!

Its been a long while since I posted anything on the blog. Life has been crazy busy. So today I've cheated a bit. Instead of doing the work that I'm supposed to be doing, I'm writing a quick post!!

I was pleasantly surprised with such an early delivery of this month's FabBag. Usually it arrives by the 3rd or 4th of the month. This time the June bag was delivered on the 31st of May!!

This month's Bag has been titled The Beauty Addict....


The Bag comes printed with EAT SLEEP MAKEUP REPEAT. But it is interesting to note that this month's bag carries only one makeup product. The other three are really skin care. 

Without further ado, lets look at the contents of the Bag in detail.... 



Skin Yoga Coffee Body Scrub
Product Price: INR 845/- for 100 gms
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

Coffee is a great exfoliant! And I love coffee. So I'm absolutely looking forward to indulging in this product!!



Johnson and Johnson RoC Anti Wrinkle Serum
Product Price: INR 2000/- for 30 ml
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

I have mixed feelings about this product. I have read great things about this product in some international blogs. But the product that I have received was manufactured in 2014 and expires in five months..... 



Karite Buerre Pure Shea Butter
Product Price: INR 499/- for 50 gms
Sample Size in Bag: 20 gms

This promises to be a great product! It can be used as a lip balm or to soften elbow skin and heels! An All Rounder!



Be A Bombshell Metallic Eyeliner in Deja Vu
Product Price: INR 1000/- for 4.8 ml
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

This was a product of choice in this month's bag. There was a choice between Eye Shadow Crayons and metallic eyeliners for Be A Bombshell. So I chose the eyeliner in a teal shade.

I think this month's Bag has been generous. Of the four products, three are full sized products. I'm looking forward to trying out all the products. Watch out for the  reviews soon..

Total Value of Bag: A Whopping INR 4045/- for a bag which costs about INR 499/-

Final Verdict: Highly recommended!



FabBag is a monthly subscription service starting at INR 499/-. Each month's bag contains 3-5 products from national and international brands ranging from drugstore to luxury. Product sizes range from small sample sizes to full size. To join this service click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment