Monday 13 June 2016

Product Review: The Nature's Co. White Tea Night Cream Atmospure

Hey Everyone!

Here's another Product Review Post for you! This time I am reviewing The Nature's Co's. White Tea Night Cream Atmospure. I received this in the FabBag May 2016. I have used this off and on through the month and I'm ready to tell you how the product has fared on me.




Product Price: INR 895/-  for 50 ml
Product Claim and List of Ingredients: 


From brand's own promotional material

My Take on the Product:

I can't comment much on the packaging of the product, except that it comes in a jar, since I only have a sample jar. On to the product itself. The product is vegan, is not tested on animals and is paraben free. These are big pluses. 

The moment you open the jar, a lovely, herby fragrance hits your olfactory senses. The cream is pale peach in colour. The texture is more like a gel cream than purely cream. It spreads easily but needs about a minute of light massage to get absorbed into the skin. In drier weather, it felt quite comfortable on my skin. But now that the weather has become more humid, I find that the application of this cream makes my face sweat more than usual. Though I definitely will get back to this cream when the weather gets drier.

The product is very moisturising and is great for normal to dry skinned beauties. However, despite having an oily skin, this product has not broken me out at all. So its good for sensitive skin too. 

As far as its anti ageing properties go, I do not have a lot of wrinkles, so I can't say whether I have any fewer wrinkles. However, when I did apply the cream at bedtime, I did wake up with softer, brighter skin in the morning.









Pros:

  1. Free of parabens
  2. Not tested on animals
  3. Vegan product
  4. Lovely, herby fragrance
  5. Spreads easily
  6. Absorbs well
  7. Moisturises well
  8. Good for normal to dry skin
  9. Did not break me out
  10. Woke up with softer brighter looking skin
  11. Competitively priced.
Cons:
  1. Can be a bit uncomfortable for oily skin in humid months. 
Overall Verdict: 4.75/5. Its quite a nice product and I'm quite happy with it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin, normal to dry skin.

What did you think of the review? Have you used this product? what are your thoughts about it? Do let me know in the comments section below...

Think and Stay Beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment