Wednesday 15 June 2016

My Envy Box June 2016 Edition

Hello Everyone!

My Envy Box June 2016 arrived yesterday. In fact my annual subscription ended last month and I was wondering if I should renew it. I checked out a few other subscription boxes and i decided to renew My Envy Box.

So, was this a good decision? Lets find out.



 This month's box has a lovely floral look.





 


O3+ Aloe Derma Hydrating Gel
Product Price: INR 385/- for 50gms
Sample Size in Box: Full Size



Votre Purifying Deep Cleansing and Clearing Masque
Product Price: INR 1090/- for 100 gms
Sample Size in Box: 50 gms



L'Occitane Divine Cream
Product Price: INR 6990/- for 50 gms
Sample Size in Box: 1.5 ml x 2



Calvin Kein CK2 (EDT)
Product Price: INR 3800/- for 100 ml
Sample Size in Box: 1.2 ml


Herra Hair Care Protect Hair Perfume
Product Price: INR 2459/-
Sample Size in Box: 10 ml

This month's box is decent. One full sized product and one generously sized sample pack. And two samples from luxury brands. The Herra Hair protect perfume looks like an interesting product. The O3+   Aloe vera gel will be really good to apply after a day out in the scorching sun. The Votre Face Mask is also weather appropriate. Who can complain about the L'Occcitane Divine Cream? And i just love the little perfume vials. I keep them in my purse and spritz them on whenever the day seems too long.....

Total Value of the Box: INR 1893/- approx. Not bad when you have paid INR 850/- for this box!


My Envy Box is a subscription service which brings you 5 trial sized beauty products (typically 2ml-10ml) from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month. Priced at INR 850/- for a month, it may be subscribed for 3, 6, or 12 months. You may subscribe to this service HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment