Thursday 9 June 2016

Product Review: Gratia Bela Shower Gel

Hey Everyone!

Hot and sticky summers are here to stay! So how do you try to stay fresh through these humid days? I for one take a lot of showers. I love shower gels since they impart a sense of freshness without drying out the skin too much.

Recently, Gratia Luxurious Bath and Body  sent me a couple of products to try out. Among them was the Bela Shower Gel. I have been using this for a some weeks now and I'm ready to review his product for you.

But before that, a brief introduction about the company:

From Brand's own promotional material

From Brand's own promotional material

From Brand's own promotional material

Now to the product:



Product Claim and Instructions for Use:




Product Price: INR 250/- for 200 ml of product

List of Ingredients:

My Take on the Product:

The product comes packed in a cardboard carton. The carton itself is textured, pink on colour with floral accents. The bottle is a clear plastic with a brown coloured cap. The product is dispensed from a pop-open nozzle.



The product itself is pale yellow in colour. It is runny, but not watery. Its not thick like gel either. I t has a lovely fragrance of  jasmine flowers. It lathers well and feels really pleasant on the skin. The shower gel leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It does not strip away the skin's natural moisture. The fragrance lingers for about an hour after the shower. I am really enjoying using this shower gel.

However, I have not noticed any advantage that this product has over the shower gels from other brands. But if you look at this products on its own, then it is a good product to try. I'm definitely looking forward to trying their shower gels in different fragrances!

Pros:
  1. Fuss-free and leak proof packaging
  2. Lovely fragrance which lingers for a while
  3. Lathers well
  4. Rinses off easily
  5. Refreshes skin
  6. Does not dry out skin
  7. Competitively priced.
  8. Not tested on animals
  9. Is available in many fragrance variations
Cons 
  1. Contains SLS
  2. I did not feel this product really stands apart form any other brand in its category.
Overall Verdict: 4.5/5. The brand must try to place itself in a unique position in the overcrowded shower gel market.

Buy Online HERE

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by the brand for reviewing purposes. I have not been paid any money for this review. This fact has not allowed my review to be clouded or less honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment