Tuesday 8 April 2014

Product Review: Iraya Honey and Liquorice Face Milk

Two 30 ml sample bottles of Iraya Honey and Liquorice Face Milk came to me with the March edition of my Fab Bag.
I was really excited about this product and tried it immediately. I've now been using it for about a week and this product is my new favourite, so I thought why wait for a month to write a review!
So here goes:
IMG_20140401_163033

Product Claim:
IMG_20140401_163105

What Fab Bag says about this product:
IMG_20140408_005545
Price: INR 395/- for 150 ml of product
Key Ingredients:
IMG_20140401_163130
IMG_20140401_163209
Flip Top Cap
Sealed
Sealed

Product swatch:
IMG_20140401_163356
Blending
Blending

After Blending
After Blending
My Take on the Product:
I was so excited about this product that I tried it as soon as I opened my Fab Bag!  And Iraya did not let me down.
It comes in a cube-like transparent plastic container with a flip top cap. It comes sealed guaranteeing hygiene and freshness. The packaging is not too fancy (not that I care about it very much), but its handy and leak proof.
The product has a runny slippery texture and has a gentle, natural fragrance of its ingredients (I could clearly smell the liquorice). It lingers for a while and is really pleasant. You only need very little product and it spreads well. It blends in within a minute and does not leave an oily residue on the skin. I felt a pleasant cooling sensation as I blended it into my skin. I have combination skin and the product hydrated the dry spots on my face without making my oily T-zone sticky and uncomfortable. Even a couple of hours after application there is no stickiness. However its real test will happen when the weather turns humid in July. It has not broken out my skin so it does pass the test with me.
Some people may be allergic to some ingredients, so the product advises an allergy test.
I think its a great product in its price range.
Pros:
  1. Good, handy,leak proof packaging.
  2. Had good brand value.
  3. Non-Sticky
  4. Gentle,natural fragrance
  5. Uses natural ingredients
  6. Hydrates dry spots well.
  7. Pleasant cooling sensation on skin.
  8. very little product required per use.
  9. Reasonably priced.
  10. Has not caused any breakouts on my skin.
  11. No animal testing.
Cons:
  1. Does not list all ingredients, especially any preservatives.
  2. Should proof read the written material on the packaging. (I'm only nit-picking, can't find any serious flaws apart from the 1st one!;D)

Product Rating: 4.75/5.
This is soon becoming my Holy Grail Product!
Have any of you used this product? What did you think about it?
Hope you found this review helpful. Do leave a comment for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment