Saturday 4 March 2017

Empties Post February 2017

Hello Everyone!

Time is flying! We're already into the the third month of the year. And I can see that I am running through a fair number of product at a steady pace too. So here are the products I have finished this month.




First of the lot is the Avon Foot Works cracked heel cream. I've loved using it and have already on to my second tube. I have a tendency towards cracked heels and this cream has reall helped me keep the cracks at bay!


SaND Totally Peanuts face cleanser was another product I enjoyed using. Its a soft scrub which felt good on the skin. Only it has a short shelf life (3 months from opening). It was great for my sensitive skin. Never got any breakouts while I used it! For a more detailed review click HERE


Just Herbs SilkSplash Rehydrant Facewash worked just as its name. It cleaned my face without drying up my skin. Product is great for oily and sensitive skin!


The Natuer's Co. White Tea Night Cream was nice too. It absorbed very quickly into my skin. It did soothe the occasional dry patch on my winter skin. For a more detailed review,click HERE 


Ayorma is a nice brand with great skin care products. I have used their face wash and a lovely night cream. The scrub was nice too. I did not use it daily, only twice a week. It felt soft on my skin, yet effective enough to exfoliate my skin.

Have you used any of these products? If yes, did you like them? I would love to hear from you!

Think and Stay Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment