Sunday 19 March 2017

My Envy Box March 2017 Edition


Hi Everyone!

We are moving from spring into summer. It means that the air around us is changing. So our beauty regimen needs to change too. Starting from skin care and make up, to fragrances, pamper yourself from inside out. The theme itself for this month is RELAX. RENEW. REFRESH

My Envy Box will help you pamper yourself as the season shifts. Let us see how.....



The Box itself looks lovely and fresh with water - colour floral accents. 





Gardener Street Tea - Glow
Product Price: INR 450/- for 20 sachets
Sample Size in Box: 3 sachets

I love green tea. And when it comes enriched with hibiscus and marigold, it jus reaches another level! 


All Good Scents Jasmine and Rose
Product Price: INR 1190/- for 50 ml
Sample Size in Box: 2 vials 2 ml each

Perfumes are perennial, but it is an essential in summers! These two fragrances, rose and jasmine are very typically Indian. I have always been partial to floral scents and I'm happy that these two are part of this month's box.


Eyova Hair Oil
Product Price: INR 590/- for 50 ml
Sample Size in Box: Full Size

I did not know about egg oil. Now I do. I am really curious about this product and I'll let you know how it works for me.


Essence Lip Liner in 15 Honey Berry
Product Price: INR 129/- for 1 gm
Sample Size in Box: Full Size

This month MEB allows you to choose your preferred makeup product. They offered 3 variants of Essence Lip Liners. I like this idea since I can pick colours I do not have or those more suitable for my complexion.


Wicca Beauty Potion
Product Price: INR 700/- for 15 gms
Sample Size in Box: Full Size

I've used this product a couple of times. On first impression it did not feel very moisturizing or hydrating on my skin. The air is quite dry with very low humidity right now. So I'm going to reserve my judgement of the product till I use it in the more humid months.


Neemli Coffee and Cocoa Body Wrap
Product Price: INR 550/- for 75 gms
Sample Size in Box: Full Size

A product to pamper the body too. I love coffee. I am looking forward to trying out this body wrap!

Total Value of Box: INR 2086/- approx. Great value for money since you pay only INR 850/- for the box!

Overall Verdict: I really like this month's box. It brings you not 4 but actually 7 products, of which 4 are full size. Each of the sample targets a different beauty concern. I would say, close your eyes and buy it!

My Envy Box is a subscription service which brings you 4-5 trial sized beauty products (typically 2ml-10ml) from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month. Priced at INR 850/- for a month, it may be subscribed for 3, 6, or 12 months. You may subscribe to this service HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment