Thursday 16 March 2017

What's in My FabBag? March 2017 Edition

Hello Everybody!

This month FabBag gives me yet another reason to love it! FabBag usually sends 4 to 5 products of which gnerally 1 is a full sized product. This month they have packed 6 products of which 2 are full sized. So let's do a quick roundup and see if you should pick one up this month.



I'm not sure I like the leatherette bag, FabBag has had better.






Moha Herbal Shower Gel
Product Price: INR 105 for 100 ml
Sample Size in Bag: 30ml

The product smells fresh and herby with a strong minty fragrance. Great as a travel pack. Nice!




Seduction Las Vegas Lipstick 06 Nude Love
Product Price: INR 180/- 
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

The lipstick was the customer choice item for this month. It i a nice pinkish brown shade which makes for a lovely nude on my complexion. Given its price point, its quite good!




Ayorma SPF 40 Sun Block
Product Price: INR 349/- for 50 ml
Sample Size in Bag: 10 ml

Ayorma is a small brand, but it delivers quality products. I have used their facewash, scrub and night cream and I really liked them. So I am looking forward to using their sunblock too.




Sugar Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquer 013 Break on Blue
Product Price: INR 249/-
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

I'm currently wearing this nail lacquer on my toe nails. I'm not confident enough to wear on my fingernails. And I'm liking my matte blue toenails!




Kronokare Flower Power Face Toner 
Product Price: INR 295/- for 100 ml
Sample Size in Bag: 55 ml

Kronokare also has some great products in its stable. I have already enjoyed using their body wash, body oil and moisturizer. So the Face toner looks promising.



The Nature's Co. Sandalwood Turmeric Anti-Blemish Cream
Product Price: INR 895/- for 50 ml
Sample Size in Bag: 20 ml

The Nature's Co. is a well known brand with some great products. Since I have acne issues and marks that they leave behind, I'm hoping this product will work for me.

Total Value of Bag: INR 1050/- approx. Decent Value for money if you are going to pay INR 416-599/- (depending on your subscription)

Overall Assessment: I think its a good bag and if you like what you see, quickly order yours!


FabBag is a monthly subscription service starting at INR 416/-. Each month's bag contains 3-5 products from national and international brands ranging from drugstore to luxury. Product sizes range from small sample sizes to full size. To join this service click HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment