Tuesday 28 February 2017

February 2017 Edition: My Envy Box

Hi All!

I seem to be running behind all the time! This post was due at least 10 days ago and here I am burning the midnight oil trying to get it ready to be published.

It does not help to complain, does it? So let's just get started....




I am loving the pattern on the box this month. The theme is Indo-French beauty and the box design reflects the thought. So you have the shimmering Eiffel Tower representing France and India's national flower lotus sharing space.



There are four products in the Box this time from L'Oreal Paris (product made in India), Votre (again made in India, but with a Frenchified name), Avene (made in France)and Gulnare (very Indian).


L'Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold
Product Price: INR 350/- for 0.35 gms
Sample Size in Box: Full Size

Well, OK. I had not like the regular Kajal Magique. I hope this one is an improvement.



Gulnare Gold Dust Highlighter
Product Price: INR 950/- for 20 gms
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

I've quite liked the stain it left on my finger tips when I lightly brushed my finger against the product. I haven't tried it on my face though. Do watch out for a review in a bit.



Avene Micellar Lotion
Product Price: INR 1200/- for 200 ml
Sample Size in Bag: 20ml

I'm a fan of micellar waters and I'm quite happy to get this product in my bag. It should last me about 10 uses. then I can use the little bottle as a refill when I'm travelling. 


Votre Face Serum
Product Price: 1670/- for 12ml
Sample Size in Box: Full Size

Hmmm. I've used this face serum before and it did not do much for me, though some beauty bloggers had loved the product. 

Value of Box: INR 3070/-. Really good deal if you have paid only INR 850/- for a month's box!

Overall Verdict: There are 3 full sized products in a box of 4, so that is definitely generous! However, for me, personally, the Box did not have me jump with excitement. Though i am truly curious about the Gulnare Highlighter. But if you like the products you should definitely go for it, its more than your money's worth!

My Envy Box is a subscription service which brings you 4-5 trial sized beauty products (typically 2ml-10ml) from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month. Priced at INR 850/- for a month, it may be subscribed for 3, 6, or 12 months. You may subscribe to this service HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment