Friday 29 January 2016

First Impressions: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

Hey Everyone!

This is a post of firsts. Its my first 'First Impressions' post, first 'talk-through' video post, first beauty vlog.... etc., etc....

I recently bought the real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge at a really good discount on Amazon. And it just struck me that I could do a First Impression video... So I just got to doing it, and here it is!

I know of course, that it is not a patch on what some vlogger gurus have achieved, but I thought why take myself seriously!

So enjoy the video, critique  it, give me suggestions, but most important smile!




I will be doing a detailed review of this sponge in a bit. I'm not sure I its going to be a video, so lets see what happens!

Use the comments box below to show some love...

Buy this product HERE

Think and Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment