Thursday 14 January 2016

My Envy Box January 2016 Edition

Hello Everyone!

My Envy Box 2016 arrived yesterday. Here is a quick round up of this month's box.



This month, My Envy Box comes in an indigo blue colour with its gold accents wishing us a Happy 2016,




L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Lip Crayon in Lychee Lust
Product Price: INR 475/-
Sample Size in Box: Full Size

This is a familiar product and I have done a review of this earlier. You can check it HERE. The shade I have received is Lychee Lust and its too sheer for me. So this particular product will go to my niece.




Eternity Now by Calvin Klein
Product Price: INR 3800/- for 50 ml
Sample Size in Box: 1.2 ml

I have always enjoyed the Eternity series of fragrances by CK and this number is really nice too! It is a mix of floral notes, but thankfully not the sickly sweet type.  It has a fresh feel to ot and reminds me of spring. 





O3+ White Day Cream
Product Price: INR 775/- for 50 gms
Sample Size in Box: 10ml x 2

MEB has been sending O3+ products for two months in a row. I have no tried any products from this brand before, so I'm curious about how this will fare on me. Will let you know when I do try them out.



Mantra Kokkum Butter and Pistachio Winter Care Lotion
Product Price: INR 493/- for 100 ml
Sample Size in Box: Full Size


I love body lotions in winters and this seems like a nice product. It is free of silicones, parabens and paraffin. I will be trying this and watch out for a review soon!



Skin Yoga Oats and Roses Facewash 
Product Price: INR 1450/- for 50 gms
Sample Size in Box: 5.67 gms


I love natural cleansers and oats is a good exfoliant and humectant. I'm definitely looking forward to trying out the product!

Total Value: INR 1533/- approx. 

Overall Verdict: My Envy Box is certainly trying to overcome its October 2015 debacle. As I have been following the unboxing of this subscription service, I can see many are feeling doubtful about renewing their subscriptions. I have 4 more boxes to go. So I'm in no hurry to write them off just yet....






My Envy Box is a subscription service which brings you 5 trial sized beauty products (typically 2ml-10ml) from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month. Priced at INR 850/- for a month, it may be subscribed for 3, 6, or 12 months. You may subscribe to this service HERE



badge

No comments:

Post a Comment