Saturday 4 February 2017

January 2017 Empties Post

Hello Everyone!

I have not done an Empties post in a long while. So here goes 2017's first empties. 





SeaSoulDead Sea Facial Mud Mask

This product came to me in one of the FabBags. I have loved using it! Dead Sea soil is known for its beauty properties. My skin always felt refreshed after using this mud mask, especially in the humid months. An excellent product.


Johnson and Johnson's Retin-Ox Correxion Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Serum

I do not have a lot of wrinkles, so I can't comment  on its efficacy. But it definitely did help on days that my skin felt particularly dehydrated. But I do not think I will buy this INR 2000/- product. Not worth it.



Kama Ayurveda Mridul Soap-free Face Cleanser

This is an all natural product, more like a scrub. I did not try cleaning make up with it at the end of the day, but used it as a morning cleanser.  It really refreshed me before I got ready for work.


Biotique Bio Almond Soothing and Nourishing Eye Cream

I have absolutely loved this product! It absorbs into the skin quickly and it never irritated my eyes. 


Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water

This is one of the gentler micellar waters around. It did not really take out all the makeup, but on days I stayed in and did not use any makeup, I used this product to clean off before applying my favourite serum. I absolutely loved the rose fragrance of the product.

So that is it for this post.

How many products have you emptied? Let me know in the Comments box below....

Till next time... Think and Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment