Saturday 25 February 2017

What's in My FabBag? February 2017 Edition

Hello Everyone!

Well, you all know how much I love FabBag. This month I have another reason to do so. The Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick that I chose for this month's bag, arrived with a broken applicator. I wrote back to them and I was sent a replacement within 48 hrs!

But now its time for me to give you a peek into my February FabBag.. This month's Bag has an off-white base with a kitschy emboss of lipstick marks and liquid lipstick containers and applicators.



This time the Bag has 4 products, of which 2 are full size! Read on for more....


Batiste Dry Shampoo Fruity and Cheeky Cherry
Product price: INR 299/- for 50ml

Though I have heard a great deal about dry shampoos, I have never tried one. So I'm glad to get one in my Bag. I'll let you know in a bit how This product fares on me.


Just Herbs Livelyclean Honey Exfoliating Face Cleansing Gel
Product price: INR 230/- for 50ml

I have always liked Just Herbs face cleansers. They really clean the the face without leaving it feeling dry and stretched. I'm happy that this product is part of the Feb FabBag!


Matra Holistic Lip Care Balm
Product Price: INR 199/- for 4.5 gms
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

I love Lip Balms and use them the whole year round. So this is a welcome product too!


Sugar Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick - 05 Rust Lust
Product Price: INR 499/- for 4.5 ml
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

I have been enjoying using Sugar products. I have used the new liquid lipstick and so far, I think I like the product. A more detailed review will follow.

Total Value of Bag: INR 1227/-. Decent Value for money if you are going to pay INR 416-599/- (depending on your subscription)


My Verdict: Isn't one of the best Bags, but still worth the money!

FabBag is a monthly subscription service starting at INR 416/-. Each month's bag contains 3-5 products from national and international brands ranging from drugstore to luxury. Product sizes range from small sample sizes to full size. To join this service click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment