Saturday 26 December 2015

What's In My FabBag: December 2015 Edition

Hey All!

How are your holidays shaping up? Are you travelling for the vacations? Or are you enjoying at home? As for me, I'm catching up on my blog posts.


This post is of course much , much delayed, since I got this moth's FabBag by the 6th. But, better late than never', I say.


Sugar Matte as Hell Lip Crayon in Poison Ivy
Product Price: INR 799/-
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

Everyone has been talking about this Lip Crayons, so I was thrilled to get this in my December FabBag. I've already worn it a couple of times and I love it! FabBag has thoughtfully added a sharpener too! Watch out for a detailed review.


Kronokare The Frizz Kiss Cooling Explosion Lip Balm
Product Price: INR 95/-
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

Another great product from Kronokare! The product contains camphor which leads to this cooling explosion on your lips. The product is great for dry winter-chapped lips!


Lever Ayush Therapy Dandruff Naashak Shampoo
Product Price: INR 325/- for 200 ml
Sample Size in Bag: 5ml

I am not so sure about this product in the bag. Most anti dandruff shampoos generally dry out my hair too much. We'll have to see whether this is any different.


Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Cleansing Solution
Product Price: INR 860/- for 250 ml
Sample Size in Bag: 10 ml

This is a really good cleansing solution that I have enjoyed using over the past few months. 



Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion
Product Price: INR 425/- for 250 ml
Sample Size in Bag: 50 ml

It is a really great product! I love the sample size too. It fits in my hand bag and i can mosturise my hands whenever they feel a bit dry.

Value of this month's FabBag: INR 1030/- (approx.) Not baaad!

Overall Verdict: Its a nice party Bag with a lovely Lip Crayon, balm, Cleansing Solution and Body Lotion... to take care of glamourous looks and after party skin care... Great way to end 2015!


FabBag is a monthly subscription service starting at INR 399/-. Each month's bag contains 3-5 products from national and international brands ranging from drugstore to luxury. Product sizes range from small sample sizes to full size. To join this service click HERE.

Think and Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment