Saturday 26 December 2015

Empties Post: December 2015

Hey Everyone!

I know, I have been missing in action for over a month! Well life happens and I was sooooo busy, I hardly had time to breathe. I was travelling, hosting, correcting and grading… in short running around like a headless chicken.

So here I am with a long overdue post on Empties. This edition is mainly about samples that I have emptied. So here goes…




Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream was an absolute favourite! Kama Ayurveda products are generally good, and this one is no exception. Though, it was just a  5gm sample pack it lasted me a good two weeks. Almost from the 2nd application, I had friends complimenting me on my skin looking much improved. I have already ordered a full sized product and am waiting for delivery.



Vivel Cell Renew Fortify + Repair Hand Crème has nothing special to write home about. It is just like any other hand cream. There is nothing bad about it, however, it has not prompted me to ditch my other hand creams in its favour. It did relieve dryness after hand washing. So it did its work as expected.



Just Herbs Rejuvenating Beauty Elixir Facial Serum: I had read a couple of reviews of this product and some bloggers had raved about this product. But, frankly, I did not really notice any change on my facial skin on its application. So its not something I’ll repurchase.



Vert Fresh Cucumber and Mint Face Scrub Was something I enjoyed using. I loved the fact that the scrub was soft and not hard and abrasive on my skin. The product left my skin feeling clean and fresh. A definite 'buy again' product. For a detailed review of this product click HERE



Kronokare Carribean Ginger Shower Gel and Body Lotion was brilliant! why do I love it so much? Click HERE to find out!

That's it, for this month's empties....

Think and stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment