Sunday 27 December 2015

My Envy Box: December 2015 Edition

Hello All!


With this post, I should be able to catch up on most of my pending posts..

My Envy Box came in for a lot of flack for their November selection. Especially since their October Box was spectacular! So how did My Envy Box fare this month? Let's find out...


I really liked the festive Box this moth celebrating winters and Christmas!


I think, this time My Envy Box team has taken heed of customer dissatisfaction and has give two full size make up products from Catrice,  an Eye liner Pen and Nail Polish.


Ananda Light Moisturiser for Normal and Dry Skin
Product Price: INR 1350 for 50 gms
Sample Size in Box: 10 gms

Ananda in the Himalayas have some really great products and this moisturiser is no exception. I am already using and loving it!


Bioderma Photoderm AKN Mat with SPF 30
Product Price: 1400/- for 40 ml
Product Size in Box: 2x 5ml

A respected brand in Europe and USA, I have been using their Micellar Cleansing water for sometime now. And I'm not complaining about this product in the bag. Though I will have to save it till summers to use it, since my skin is a bit dry due to the winter season.


O3+ Whitening Mask
Product Price: INR 775/- for 50 ml
Sample Size in Box: 10 ml

I've definitely seen this brand but I have never used any of their products. Let's see how this fares on my skin...


Catrice Ultimate Nail Laquer in Get the Blues
Product Price: INR 445/- for 10 ml
Sample Size in Box: Full Size

This Nail colour is a pretty peacock blue, but needs at least 3 coats to give a 'close to opaque' finish. An Ok product, in my opinion.


Catrice Multi Style Matt EyeLiner Pen
Product Price: INR 660/- 
Sample Size in Box: Full Size

I have come to really like Eye Liner pens because of its ease of use. So this was definitely a welcome product in the Box. What I must tell you is that this pen has a very interesting shape. But more about that in a review post...

Value of the December Box: INR 1880/-. So over 2x the price of the Box

Overall Verdict: It is definitely an improvement over the disappointing show from last month. The redeeming points are the Eyeliner and Ananda Moisturiser. Hopefully, My Envy Box will move ahead from here!

My Envy Box is a subscription service which brings you 5 trial sized beauty products (typically 2ml-10ml) from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month. Priced at INR 850/- for a month, it may be subscribed for 3, 6, or 12 months. You may subscribe to this service HERE

Think and Stay Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment