Monday 28 December 2015

Lazy Girl's Guide: My Favourite Hair Products of 2015

Hey All!

Let's do a quick review of my favourite hair  products. I'm not too fussy about hair care, but long, thick, dark hair has always been a dream. However, the 'thick part never happened for my hair, so I have settled for healthy hair! 

Let's Start with hair oil... I've absolutely loved the Kama Ayurveda Brigandi Intensive Hair Treatment Oil! It has really helped with my long-standing dandruff and hair-loss issues. It has really emerged as my holy grail of hair oils!

MRP: INR 515/- 



As for my favourite shampoo of the year, Kerastase Elixir K Ultime Sublime Cleansing Oil Shampoo won hands down!  I got a delux 50 ml sample in one of My Envy Boxes, and I have been sold on it since! It is gentle yet cleanses grimy hair easily! The price is definitely on the steeper side, but worth it!
MRP: INR 2600/- for 250 ml


I have an oily scalp but my hair shaft is dry, so Elixir Ultime Oleo-Complexe Beautifying Oil Masque
 was really a boon! Again, I got a delux sample in My Envy Box and have been in love ever since!
MRP: INR 5400/- for 200 ml

Elixir Ultime Oleo-Complexe Beautifying Oil Masque (For All Hair Types) 200ml/6.8oz 
Finally, to the hair serum/Leave-in-Conditioner. My favourite this year is 

ROOTS PROFESSIONAL MOROCVITA OIL. It is an excellent product to use on dry or damp hair. It leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy. A little foes a long way, just two drops are enough for my hair.

MRP: INR 2000/- for 120 ml

Roots Professional Morocvita Oil
I must mention one more product in this post, Garnier Fructis Oil-in-Cream. I won't say its a brilliant product, but it has definitely helped me out of a spot on occasion. Especially when I'm travelling and find it difficult to carry a hair oil, conditioner and leave in serum. This tube works as my hair oil before a hair wash, and a leave in conditioner/serum, after. 
MRP: INR 60/- for 100gms

Garnier Fructis Oil-In-Cream

So, this was a list of my favourite hair products in 2015. What does your list look like? Let me know in the comments section below.

Think and Stay Beautiful!

1 comment: