Sunday 18 January 2015

Three Random Thoughts Vol. 9



Hey Everyone!

How is 2015 treating you so far? As for me, its going great so far.

Now for this week's random thoughts....

1. Are you a Mall Rat?

Going to shopping malls is not something I usually do. But when the brands get together and announce 50% discount............... I can loose my mind!
 


2. What is the place that is right it the top of your travel wishlist within India?

Mine is God's Own Country... Kerala!


3. What's your favourite way to relax after at long and tiring day?

After a crazy day at work, when my kids have driven me up the wall............ and I've finally put them to bed, I love to clean up, slap on some face pack and watch the idiot box....





I tag you to answer these questions. You need not answer all of them, two or even one will do. Share your answers in the comments section below...

Be Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment