Saturday 10 January 2015

15 Nail Art Ideas to try out in 2015 (For Beginners)

Hey Everyone!

I consider myself a beginner when it comes to nail art.I find it difficult to apply regular nailpolish without getting it on the cuticles :-P

But I try. Recently I've got a couple of compliments too. So I thought why not put together a list of simple, easy to do nail art, to inspire me and maybe you..............

I love dots... easiest to do. So here are a few ideas:

1.


2.


3. 


4.



 5.
A few stragically placed dots can go a long way.

6.

This is something I'd like to try out ....
7.




8.


9.


10. 


This chic design is deceptively easy.
 
 11.


12.





13.


14.


15.





So, anything here that you like? What do you think of teh collection here? Let me know in the comments section below....


Disclaimer: None of these 15 nail art images are mine. I have only curated the list above.

No comments:

Post a Comment