Monday 29 December 2014

Three Random Things Vol.6



Hey Everyone!

How has the past week been for you? Its been a mixed bag for me. Christmas and catching up on pending work!

So here are my Three Random thoughts:

1. What do you do for Christmas?

I studied in a convent school and Christmas celebrations were big there. I was always part of the school choir, so I know all the carols. My family also had a tradition of going to the Sacred Heart Cathedral in Delhi to view the nativity scene, followed by a visit to our Christian friends' homes. So for me Christmas means singing and listening to carols, going to a nearby church with my children and visiting with friends.

      



 



2. How often do you stay up late (much later than usual) at night to catch up on work?

Ha Ha!! About two nights a week on an average, sometimes more!

 

3. What did you cook today?

I cooked and over-ate Lal Maas. Click here for the recipe!



I  tag you to answer these questions. You don't have to answer all of them. Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Have a great week ahead! 


No comments:

Post a Comment