Monday 15 December 2014

Three Random Things Vol. 4

Hey Everyone!!




What a turn the Delhi weather has taken! Till a couple of days ago we were all wondering when would winter arrive. And how it has arrived!!It started with a windy Thursday, a cloudy Friday, a really chilly Saturday and now, a rainy Sunday!

So, for today's Three Random Things......

1.  What is your favourite season of the year?

I love winters! The soups and the coffee. The lazing in the sun. Oranges. Chrysanthemums.  The smart jackets and blazers. The warm and fuzzy feeling........


  


  

 

 2. Are you an only child, or do you have a sibling?

I grew up with a younger brother.

3. Do you drive?

Oh yes! My husband says I drive him crazy. Tee Hee!

 

I  tag you to answer these questions. You don't have to answer all of them. Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Have a great week ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment