Monday 5 October 2015

Empties Post: September 2015

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for this delayed post, but too much was going on in my life, ranging from corrections to report cards, from eye treatments to makeup workshops.... 

So, let me just plough in, straight off the bat!

Here's this month's empties...






Khadi Scrub Lotion Fruit Rub is not really meant for the face since the scrub granules were quite large. Though the particles were rounded, I preferred to use it as a body scrub. Its quite heavy on aloe vera so really boosted moisture in the skin. After using it, the skin felt clean and comfortable. There was actually no need to apply any lotion after this scrub. I liked the rose fragrance of this scrub too. Its definitely worth buying again!



Avon Smile Roll On Anti-Antiperspirant Deodorant: Sadly, Avon Has stopped making this variant of the roll-on deo. I loved its fresh orange-y fragrance. If it was available, I would not use any other roll-on deo! 


Somi's Glow Mint Moisturiser: This was quite a good product! With excellent humectant properties, this moisturiser worked very well for my oily skin in the dry summers of Delhi. Though its application made my facial skin sweat, it worked more like a sauna. And its effect was visible to people around me who complimented me on my glowing skin. 


Avon Simply Pretty Color Me Pretty Nail Enamel in Cherry Red: A lovely bright red, I hesitated to wear on my finger nails, bit often applied to my toe-nails. Loved how it made my feet look so dressy! I like the fact that its a small bottle of 5 ml only. You can finish the bottle before the product dries out!


Himalaya Kajal (Kohl): Himalaya is a trusted brand in India and I have been using their kajal/kohl for many years. I have lost count of how many of these I have used till the last bit! But of course I have bought another already!

Dresser looking a bit more organised, but there has been an influx of new stuff as well. More about that, later...

Think and Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment