Monday 22 June 2015

Three Random Thoughts Vol.13

Hello Everyone!

I have not done a Random Thoughts post in a while. Life has been hectic with travel, house painting, internet connectivity issues to mention a few. So now is a good time as any other!






Q1: What has been the highlight of the past week?

Ans: My past week has been really hectic! Since the summer break was on, I decided to get the house painted. So I have been busy shifting stuff from one room to another, dealing with the smell of paint, Putting stuff back in their places once each room is done. Exhausted!

Q2: What do you think of Massive Open Online Courses?

Ans: I think its a good way of enhancing one's skills. Often it gives us a glimpse into new developments in our professional fields. I am a teacher and I'm always on the lookout for new skills and teaching methodology that I can take to my classroom.

Q3: Are you and early riser or a late night owl?

Ans: As far as I am concerned, it depends on whether the next day is a an off-day at work. If I'm working the next day,  I sleep early and I'm up by 5.00 a.m. Otherwise I might stay up till 2.00 a.m. catching up on my classroom prep and blogwork, or just surfing the net to stumble upon something exciting! Of course, I stay in bed later than usual the next day..

I tag you to answer the following questions..

  1. What has been the highlight of the past week?
  2. What do you think of Massive Open Online Courses?
  3. Are you an early riser or a late night owl? 
You need not answer all the questions, if you wish you may answer only one question.. Hoping to hear from you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment