Monday 22 June 2015

June 2015 Empties

Hello Everyone!

As the summer break is on, I thought this was the right time to whitewash the walls of the house. As I was packing up my things from the cupboards (they are to be painted too!), I realized I have a TON of makeup and beauty care products.... And I keep buying more! A this rate I could be buried under all this stuff before you can say MISSISSIPPI! Besides I can be quite fickle and jump from one to the other product without finishing it.

So I made, what you could call, a mid - year resolution. That every month, starting now, I will post an Empties article which will feature 3-5 products as I use them up. I am hoping this will motivate me enough to finish through all the stuff that I own.

I'm also thinking, that maybe I will resolve to buy only one product for every two that I finish. That should help me reduce this huge clutter that I have in my dresser and cupboards... What do you think?

So featuring this month are.....


 Dove Damage Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Hair Conditioner.

This brand it known for its moisturising skin and hair care products. I have an oily scalp, but generally dry and frizzy hair. So I decided to pick up this conditioner. The product was nice and creamy and came out in two colours, white and a golden yellow. This conditioner suited my hair type really well. I'm not sure about damage repair, but every time I used it on my hair, it felt soft and smooth to the touch and lasted for about 2 days. It was a good buy. I'm not buying one immediately, since I have a few more conditioners to finish!



Vivel's Cell Renew Fortify + Repair Moisturiser sample came to me in one of the FabBags. It had a creamy texture and got absorbed into the skin quickly. It worked for me during the drier months, but gave trouble when humidity hit home. I finished this product by applying it on my neck. Its a decent product for people with normal to dry skin. But it did nothing special for me. I will not be buying this moisturiser.


Sattvik Mint Magic Antiseptic Cleanser with Mint and Neem Has been one of my favourite cleansing products in the recent months. I had done a detailed review HERE. Though it is worth another buy, I need to finish a few more cleansers before buying this again!

So that's it for this month. What are he products that you have finished recently? Tell me about them in the comments section below.

Think and Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment