Friday 29 May 2015

My Fabbag May 2015

Hello  Readers!

This month's Fabbag is based on the theme of Sun and Sand. The sand is ok, but I'm not looking that forward to the sun. These past few weeks have been so hot, so don't blame me if I try to escape the sun for a bit. The May 2015 Fabbag  definitely seeks to protect from the sun. So without further ado lets look at what Fabbag has sent me this month....










Be A Bombshell One Stick in Buck Wild (Champagne colour)
Price: INR 1300/- for 7 gms
Size in Bag: Full Size


Vana Vidhi Oriental Rice Paddy Face and Body Scrub
Price: INR 1599/- for 70 gms
Size in Bag: 70 gms



Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Day Screen Multi-Protection SPF 50/PA++++
Price: INR 2750/- for 50 ml
Size in Bag: 3 ml

This month's bag comes with a bonus scarf worth INR 500/-. I love scrubs, so I'm really keen to try the rice scrub out. The Be a Bombshell One Stick is interesting. Takes me back to the time when we'd use our lipsticks as blush and eyeshadow! I only wish the Clarins sample was slightly bigger.....

Watch out for the reviews..





FabBag is a monthly subscription service starting at INR 399/-. Each month's bag contains 3-5 products from national and international brands ranging from drugstore to luxury. Product sizes range from small sample sizes to full size. To join this service click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment