Tuesday 16 February 2016

My Envy Box February 2016 Edition.

Hello Everyone!

Its that time of the month again when we do a quick round-up of My Envy Box beauty subscription. This month My Envy Box has joined hands with Forest Essentials, one of India's premier luxury ayurvedic brands. Forest Essentials celebrates its 15th Anniversary this month, so this month's Envy Box has exclusively Forest Essential products!


























In October, last year, My Envy Box had come in for a lot of flack for a very poorly curated box. Since then the team has tried to win back its loyal customers. This month, however, they have pulled the proverbial rabbit out of their collective hats!! They are back in the game!!

Total value of the Box: INR 2215/- . A wow deal, considering you can buy this box for INR 850/-!

My faith in My Envy Box has been restored!

My Envy Box is a subscription service which brings you 5 trial sized beauty products (typically 2ml-10ml) from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month. Priced at INR 850/- for a month, it may be subscribed for 3, 6, or 12 months. You may subscribe to this service HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment