Saturday 19 September 2015

In My Envy Box: September 2015 Edition

Hello Everyone!

Its time now to look at what My Envy Box brings in September 2015!

The last three boxes really impressed me , however, September was a mixed bag, or should I say box?

Let's peep in and see this month's contents...





This Month's Products:

Catrice Ultimate Shine Lip Colour in No. 250 Yes, We Can-dy
Product Price: INR 610/- for 3.5 gms
Sample Size in Box: Full Size
I am quite disappointed with the shade that I received. I have a wheatish skin tone, and the lipstick shade is way too light for me. I wish My Envy Box would give an option of shades, or at least curate the boxes according to customer skin tones.

Za Total Hydration Fresh Foamy Cleanser
Product Price: INR 299/- for 100 gms 
Sample Size in Box: 5 gms
I've enjoyed using Za products in the past, so I was quite happy to see this product in the box. The quantity is good enough for 2-3 washes. Watch out for a review soon! 

Davidoff Cool Water Woman Gentle Shower Breeze
Product Price: INR 1800/- for 150 ml
Sample size in Box: 75 ml
I love shower gels and I looove Davidoff Cool Water for Women. There is an immediate scent of watermelon, followed by lily of the valley and has a base fragrance of sandalwood. Love this product in my Box this month! 

Professional Sebastian Penetraitt Shampoo
Product Price: INR 300/- for 50 ml
Sample Size in Box: Full Size

Professional Sebastian is a well known brand used in many good salons. This product is meant for strengthen and repair damaged hair. Nice addition to this month's box. Watch out for a review soon..



Overall Verdict: This month's box was a tad bit disappointing after the great boxes that I have received in the previous three months. It was the lipstick that kind of killed the buzz....

Total Value of the September Box: INR 1825/-. My Envy Box has done better....

My Envy Box is a subscription service which brings you 5 trial sized beauty products (typically 2ml-10ml) from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month. Priced at INR 850/- for a month, it may be subscribed for 3, 6, or 12 months. You may subscribe to this service HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment