Tuesday 1 September 2015

August 2015 Empties


Hello Everyone!

Here are 4 products i finished this month. My dresser was gradually becoming more organised. But August is my birthday month, so quite a few of my friends very lovingly gave me makeup and beauty care products. Which means I need to resist buying stuff for longer than I had envisaged......

Let us look at the empties of this month...


ck one EDT is a fresh fragrance for men, with a citrus, fruity fragrance. Despite being a men's fragrance, I loved wearing it all the time! My little girls loved to apply it too. Will I buy this again? I have at least 15 other perfumes sitting in my dresser, so not anytime soon!




Lakme Radiance Compact has been lying around for a while. But finally its used up. It has been a standard product in my make up kit for many years. It was a reasonably priced, trusty make up companion since I started working.  I have now moved on to Chambor and Maybelline, New York. So you are right, I will not be buying this again. However, I am open to other compacts from the Lakme stables.


Maybelline New York Lipstick Matte in Mochacchino was a nice brown colour. However, it was really drying on my lips. I always had to apply a lip balm under the lipstick. Will I buy it again? It was a great colour, but the formula was too drying, so no. But I am on the lookout for a similar shade in a slightly more moisturising product.


Elle 18 Liquid Eyeliner in Blackout was a cheap and cheerful eyeliner. I have used it for regular everyday makeup and even special looks. Will I buy this again? Perhaps, but I need to cull my dresser further!!

How many products have you used up this month? Let me know in the comments section below!

Think and Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment