Wednesday 26 August 2015

My Envy Box August 2015 Edition

Hi Everyone!

In the Indian Independence month,My Envy Box has chosen to celebrate India. The Box is a lovely festive maroon with gold accents. The artwork highlights all that our country is known for, the Taj Mahal, music, dance, festivals, diversity f religions and natural beauty!



Inside the box too, My Envy Box has curated Indian brands like Hedonista, Forest Essentials, Soul Tree, and Suganda. Let's look at the products a bit closely...


Hedonista Oudh Frozen Ittar
Product Price: INR 1045/- for 20 gms
Sample Size in Box: Full Size

I enjoy applying Ittar. But this is my first brush with frozen ittar. It has a lovely warm smell, yet fresh. I can't put my finger on it, but it smells like one had just stepped out of the bath. I'm already using it and I love its lingering fragrance! 


Suganda Neem-Green Tea Mask
Product price: INR 900/-
Product Size in Box: Full Size

Made of completely organic ingredients, the product promises to sooth acne prone and sensitive skin. I have adult acne, so I'm looking forward to using this mask. I will let you know how it fares on me.


Soul Tree Ayurvedic Kajal
Product Price: INR 350/- for 3 gms
Product size in Box: Full Size

Soul Tree kajals are good, so I was excited to see it. However when I checked the shade, it left me disappointed. The shade is called Fern Green.It is one of the lightest shade in this collection. Its not that I do not wear green eye products, but this green isn't for me. It says on the box that it can be used as eyeshadow too. I'll test it as such and let you know what I finally think of it. 


Forest Essentials Body Mist in Iced Pomegranate & Kerala Lime
Product Price: INR 1475/- for 100 ml
Product Size in Box: 50 ml

Forest Essentials is a really popular premium brand,so I was really happy to see a body mist in my Box! The fragrance is lovely, you can smell the freshness of the limes with just a hint of pomegranate. easily my current favourite when it comes to body mists!!

Total Value of the August Box: INR 3032/-. A great deal considering that one pays INR 850/- for a month's box.

So except for the kajal, I love all the other products.... 

My Envy Box is a subscription service which brings you 5 trial sized beauty products (typically 2ml-10ml) from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month. Priced at INR 850/- for a month, it may be subscribed for 3, 6, or 12 months. You may subscribe to this service HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment