Here is a quick and easy look you can create for day-time wear. It is soft enough to be almost neutral, but it does add a dash of something in your daily look.
Products Used For This Look
- Bodyography Foundation Primer
- ColorBar BB Cream in 002 Honey Glaze
- Faces Vanishing Act Concealer Stick in medium
- Maybelline All-in-One Compact in 02 Nude Beige
- BeautyUK Blush in Rustic Peach
- Make Up Revolution Eyeshadow Palette in Redemption Palette Hot Smoked ( Gold Shade as the base colour of the lids.
- Elle 18 Liquid Eyeliner in Blackout
- Himalaya Kajal in Black
- Avon Extralasting lipstick in Carribean Copper
- BeChic Lip gloss in Chestnut
You can substitute all these products with what you have with you. Have fun creating this look! And share the fun you had in the comments section below!
Think and Stay Beautiful!