Saturday 7 March 2015

Three Random Things Vol.11

Hi Everyone!

Its been a while since I posted under this series. So here goes.....

1. Do you like a dry or a wet Holi?

As a kid I've enjoyed really wet Holi. I loved it especially if I couldn't get the colours off me for at least a few days after the festival! Now, however, I prefer a dry Holi!

Image result for Holi

2. Do you buy your Holi Colours?

For the last 10 yrs or so I make my own Holi Colours. Really easy to do. I use henna powder for green, Turmeric powder for yellow.

Image result for turmeric powder  
Image result for henna powder


2. What do you associate the month of March with?

Month of March means year-end exams!! They also mean paper corrections.. But best of all, they mean lots of lunches and outings with friends!






Image result for exams
Image result for paper corrections


Image result for ladies luncheon



I tag you to answer these questions. You need not answer all. Even one will be great. Write your answers in the comments section below..

Disclaimer: None of the photographs in this post are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment