Friday 19 September 2014

NOTD with Maybelline

Hi Beauties!

Another NOTD!! As I said earlier, these have been sitting in my drafts, and now they come out!!

This time the NOTD is a combination of Maybelline Color Show (Party Porcelain) and Maybelline Colorama (Rosa Cristal).



The Colorama I got as a free gift for shopping at Nykaa.com on a Friday.

I loved the shade and immediately got to work. A lovely pearly light pink. Its a great product! Its got a good brush and the polish spreads well and dries quickly. You get a lovely translucent colour on first application, but for true colour you need to apply two coats.

As I was applying the first coat, I thought that this was a great shade for a french manicure. So I did just that!

Here are the results. What do you think?

Maybelline New York Colorama Nail Color in Rosa Cristal

Maybelline New York Colorama Nail Color in Rosa Cristal


Frenchified with Maybelline Colorshow Party Porcelain


So, your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment