Saturday 27 September 2014

EOTD: Brown Smokey Eye with a Neutral Lip

Hey All !!

This post has been sitting in drafts for over a month, time for it to see the light of day!!

I was in the 'smokey eye' phase and decided to try out this look.

This is a very simple look and can be carried quite comfortably during the day, even in the office. I have kept the lip neutral for day wear. But you may go for a deeper colour, if you wish, for a party of evening wear.
 


 
Products Used for This Look:

  1. Maybelline New York Dream Matta Mousse in Pure Beige Medium 2
  2. Faces Vanishing act Concealer Stick in Medium (Buy Here)
  3. Maybelline New York Clear Glow All in One Compact Powder
  4. Maybelline New York Dream Touch Blush No.07 (Buy Here)
  5. Beauty UK EyeShadow Pallette No 7 Naked (Buy Here)
  6. Himalaya Herbal Kajal
  7. Maybelline New York Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara
  8. Elle 18 Blackout Eyeliner
  9. Oriflame Very Me Lip Crayon in Coral
  10. Maybelline New York Lip Polish in Glam 14



How I Did my Eye:

  1. With a fluffy eyeshadow brush I covered my entire top eyelid with the shade marked 1.
  2. with an angled eyeshadow brush, I took shade 2 to contour the crease line (the fold between the brow bone and eyelid) and blended out the outer corner of the eye.
  3. I used shade 3 on my brow bone (just under the eyebrow).
  4. Then I dabbed shade 4 and dabbed it in the inner corner of the eye (near the tear duct)
  5. I then lined my lower waterline with the kajal.
  6. I then lined the top lash line with the eyeliner, slightly winging it towards the outer edges.
  7. Application of the mascara completed the eyes.

What do you think of this look? Let me know through your comments

Lots of Love!!





No comments:

Post a Comment