So today I will look at how Arish Face Cleanser for Oily to Acne Skin worked for me.
First let us look at the product:
It is a simple, oblong bottle with a flip top. The entire cap can be screwed open as well if you want more of the product on the cotton ball. It is a colourless liquid, like water.
Every 5 ml of the product contains:
- Oil extract of lemon (C.Limonum)............. 0.2 ml
- Natural flavouring agent: Oil Extract of Lavender (L.Officianalis).................0.05 ml
- Purified water............. Q.S. to 5 ml
Lemon is a tiny package which packs a bomb of health and beauty benefits.It is packed with vitamin C, the health benefits of which are not unknown. It is great for skin because of its anti-bacterial and astringent properties. Lemons' natural acids can gently exfoliate and cleanse oily skin, leaving it toned and even. Liquid lemon juice can penetrate buildup and remove impurities, leading to tighter, cleaner skin less prone to breakouts. Lemon juice can be added to any home acne remedy to give it a breakout-fighting boost.
Lavender: It has anti bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore beneficial for sensitive and acne prone skin. It is also known to relax and ease tension and stress. The essential oil of lavender is used extensively in aromatherapy and beauty products.
It is supposed to remove dirt and oils from deep within the pores, maintain Ph balance of the skin and helps in prickly heat, rashes, effective for acne and pimples.
Shelf life: is a reasonable 3 years from the date of manufacture.
Price: INR 185/-for 100ml
What I like about the product:
- Nice handy packaging. Can be easily carried in hand-bag.
- Lovely lemony fresh smell
- My skin never really felt clean and fresh
- My skin remained slightly sticky even after wiping 3 times.
- Did not do much for my oily, pimple prone skin.
- The price is a bit steep for the kind of work it did.
I thought Rose water of any brand did a better job for me at INR 37/- for 120 ml (Dabur Gulabari Rose water).
Maybe if the manufacturers increased the proportion of Lemon and lavender oils in the cleanser, it might be more effective. Otherwise, apart from the first buy out of curiosity (like I did), many will not go for a second buy.
Smile,because it adds to your face value!