Saturday 3 September 2016

August 2016 Empties Post

Hello Everyone!

Its been a long while since I've done an empties post. Life has been a series of  running-around-like-a-headless-chicken moments! But I am happy to inform you that I have been going through a whole bunch of stuff faster than I am buying things.

For this month I have a mix of skin-care, make up and hair-care empties.







Bioderma is fast becoming my favourite skin-care brand. I received this sample size tube of Photoderm AKN Matt SPF 30 in one of the subscription boxes. I have found it to be an excellent product. It was moisturising and mattifying at the same time. I'm buying the fullsize product as soon as I am done with my other sun screens. If you are planning to buy one and you are as oily skinned as I am, this is what you should go for. Suitable for sensitive skin.




This Roots Professional MorocVita Argan Oil was again a sample in a subscription box. I have absolutely loved this product! Everyone knows the benefits of argan oil and this product is enriched with argan oil from Morocco. It gave my hair a sleek and shiny finish. I even used this on my daughters' hair and it is such a godsend! There were no struggles with tangled hair while getting ready for school in the morning! The girls decided we needed the full size bottle !



The Himalaya Baby Cream is such a staple in my home. Of course the kids use it. But it is my go-to as well for chapped hands and rough elbows. This cream will always have a place in my vanity!



The Oriflame Powershine Lipstick in Cocoa Burst has been a favourite. Its a rare lipstick that I have used up completely! The shade looked more brown in the tube, but on application it had a maroon undertone. The tiny shimmer particles in the lipstick gave the creamy, moisturising texture that extra kick. Sadly Oriflame does not carry this shade any more......




Avon's Touch by Black Suede is actually a men's fragrance, but not overpoweringly so. I liked using this roll-on deo. It has a soft musk smell with a hint of citrus. The product dried up immediately after application and there was no sticky after-feel. Good stuff!



Ayorma is a nice aromatherapy, ayurveda brand which had come out with some really nice skin care products. One of them is this face wash with spa oils. My oily face felt squeaky clean, but not stretchy after washing with this product. Best part? No parabens..... It is definitely a full size buy worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment