Sunday 8 November 2015

Empties Post: October 2015

Hey Everyone!

Delayed, but here it is! The Empties Post for October.


Olay Total Effects 7-IN-1 Anti Ageing Serum was quite disappointing. It really did not do anything for me. So my search for a good serum is still on.




Vaseline Intensive Care Lip Care has been a staple in my vanity for years. And as far as I can see, it will remain so fr years to come.


Garnier Pure Pimple Control Pen is the second tube I've finished. It is really effective in quickly drying up the pesky zits. Have bought my third already!


Faces Vanishing Act Concealer Stick is a really nice, creamy concealer! It gives good coverage and does not melt in hot and humid conditions. I would have bought another if I did not have at least 3 more concealers waiting in my vanity.

 
Oriflame Divine Antiperspirant Roll-On has a lovely understated floral fragrance, just as I like it. Again, would have bough another one of these if there weren't others waiting for me.

That is it for this edition... Can see my dresser beginning to clear up some more...

Think and Stay Beautiful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment