Thursday 1 January 2015

My December 2014 Fabbag

Hey Everyone!

How's your first day of the new year? Going well for me. I'm just uploading all my pending blog entries.There are a fair few....

The December Fabbag came with lovely chocolatey wishes. Read on to find out more..................

The December bag is a bright Christmassy red with checks embossed on the fabric itself. Its a handy bag for organising make-up, or a travel kit while on the move.

So what did Fabbag bring this time? 





 It all started with chocolates..... Yummyyyyyyyyy!!!

 Deborah Milano Atomic Red Lipstick in Rosetto (09)

Product Price: INR 625/- for 4.35 gms

Sample Size in Bag: Full size


Tattva Body Butter (On the Right)
Product Price: INR 450/- for 50 gms
Sample Size in Bag: 25 gms

Tattva Lip Scrub in Vanilla Cinnamon (On the Left)
Product Price: INR 200/- for 25 gms 
Sample size in Bag: 15 gms


Kronokare Itsy Bitsy Massage Addict Kit - Cooling and Detoxifying 
Product Price  : INR 390/- for 2x60
Sample Size in Bag: 2x35ml




IndieEco Luxury Handcrafted Candle in Lemongrass
Product Price: INR 160/- for 30 gms.
Sample Size in Bag: Not mentioned on pack but my guess is 30 gms.





What I Liked in the Bag:

I loved all the products in the bag this month except for the lipstick. The product itself is great but the colour selection for me was absolutely wrong! Usually Fabbag gets it spot on, but this time the lipstick shade is too light for my skin tone and makes me look washed out and ashy. :(

But all in all, a great way to end the year!
P.S. Loved the chocolates!!


FABBAG is a subscription service, starting at INR 399/- a month where they curate and send 3-4 samples of various Indian and international brands. It is usually a mix of luxury as well as drugstore products.
To book your bag, you can visit their website  Here

No comments:

Post a Comment